The Rebel Manifesto
1. Do the opposite of what you were taught in school.
2. Care not for the opinions of others, they are based on their own thoughts and fears.
3. Study the work of other rebels. Steal things from them, research with fury.
4. Forget about the competition, they are on a different path than you. Trends are for suckers.
5. “There’s nothing we really need to do that isn’t dangerous” – John Cage. Do the things that scare you on a regular basis.
6. Make a mess.
7. Embrace your darkside. Your so called ‘dark qualities’ (or labels) are a source of great power. Find a way to incorporate them into your work. Feature them, pay particular attention to what makes you angry.
8. Exercise your voice. Put your thoughts, ideas and opinions out into the world even if it scare the shit out of you.
9. Expand you horizons. Leave home visit other places/cultures. Wander aimlessly.
10. Never limit your playtime. Even if you brain is telling you otherwise. All of your best stuff comes from it if you allow yourself to remain open to the unknown.
11. Question everything.
12. Follow your heart.
Design by TAMZ words by Kerry Smith